“Mouth & Toes: The World of 19th-Century Silhouette Artists with Disabilities.” Written by Laurel Daen. Illustrated and Animated by Marianne R. Petit.
– 2023 All of Us, The journal dedicated to disability history across time and space, (established by the Disability History Association in 2019): https://allofusdha.org/research/mouth-toes-the-world-of-nineteenth-century-silhouette-artists-with-disabilities/
– 2021 Marianne R. Petit “The Body & Story,” a solo exhibition. Northwest Arts Center, Minot State University, Minot, ND
– 2021 The Examined Life Conference, University of Iowa College of Medicine, (Iowa City IA)
– 2021 Graphic Medicine UnConvention
– 2021 American Antiquarian Society Virtual Presentation (Viewable on YouTube)